× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Limestone Way, Sunday 4th June

5 years 1 month ago #2762 by Colin D
Evening,

As previously posted up on the Facebook site, a few friends of our are organising a walk / run / crawl along the Limestone Way on Sunday 4th June, Castleton to Matlock. This has been set up on behalf of my wife, Barbara, to give a bit of assistance with a few bits and bobs that help her out with daily life (although a stair lift is a wonderful investment for any runner who has a bad marathon experience....)

Some folk are walking the whole lot, some just part of it, joining in at Monyash or Youlgreave.

A few people have expressed an interest in joining us for a bit of a run. We have set up a 'secret' Facebook group for anyone that would possibly be interested to coordinate lifts / discuss plans, so let me know if you want to be involved and I'll drop you into the group. If you aren't a Facebook aficionado (and I don't blame you...) then contact me via phone, e-mail, letter.....

Ta!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #2763 by Peter Wilmot
Unfortunately Colin I'm away that weekend, but I hope you get a good turnout.

Best wishes,

Peter

5 years 4 weeks ago #2765 by JamesT
Sorry Can't make this one Colin as I'm in Majorca that weekend. Flying back on the Monday evening for the Denby BDL race though. Hope it's a great turnout for you

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top