Matlock Athletic Club Complaints Procedure
In the event that any member feels that they have suffered discrimination in any way or that the Club Policies, Rules or Code of Conduct have been broken they should follow the procedures below:
1 They should report the matter to the Club Secretary in writing or another member of the committee.
The report should include:
- Details of what, when and where the occurrence took place;
- Any witness statement and names;
- Details of any previous complaints made about the incident, date, when and to whom made;
- Names of any others who have been treated in a similar way; and
- A preference for a solution to the incident.
2 The Club’s Executive Committee will sit for any hearings that are requested.
3 The Club’s Executive Committee will have the power to...
- Warn as to future conduct;
- Suspend from membership; and
- Remove from membership
... any person found to have broken the Club’s Policies or Codes of Conduct.
If the complaint is with regard to the Club’s Executive Committee the member has the right to report the issue directly to the Association of Running Clubs.
Reviewed February 2019