Bluebell FR Message from David Denton

4 months 6 days ago #4199 by Jan Forrester
Message from David Denton re Bluebell 3 Fell Race 13th September -I have just had a circular e-mail from the Fell Runners Association that gives some hope for fell races to re-start, subject to certain conditions being met. I have requested guidance on the Bluebell 3 Fell race to be held at 10am on Sunday 13 September 2020, my 80th birthday.Subject to the FRA permit being granted, I shall only accept 80 entries and those 80 runners must enter in advance using a FRA form. If accepted, they will have to come to the event in their running kit and they will be set off in groups of not more than 6.So, if you are planning run take part, please :A : text the word BLUEBELL, YOUR NAME & CLUB, YOU E-MAIL ADDRESS and MOBILE NUMBER to me asap on 077 47 77 62 33 to reserve a place......first come first served
B : go the the FRA page and fill in the appropriate form(s) and send it/them to me once you have had a confirmation of a place(s) with the number that I shall have indicated to you.Once I have received an update from UKA, I shall send information about :1 : TANIS' TWO PERSON RELAY for the Stroke Association on 23/08
2 : 4 race TOUR of the DERWENT VALLEY 28 to 31/08
3 : ALPORT HEIGHTS RELAY ON 02/09

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top