Limestone Way, 11th August 2018

1 week 1 day ago #3316 by Colin D
Last year a number of you came along for a run on the Limestone Way as part of some fundraising for Barbara's snazzy new wheelchair, for which we will both be forever grateful. This year we wondered if we could do something similar to raise some money for the Meadow View Community Centre in Darley Dale. Club member Anthony Marchington receives care at this fantastic little centre, and having spoken to his partner Sue we have set up a page on Just Giving to crowd fund specifically for exercise equipment / activities.

The date chosen is Saturday 11th August, and I'd like to invite anyone who wants to to join me on a run along the Limestone Way from Castleton to Matlock. Last year we had walking groups, run / walkers, fast runners, slow runners.... Some folk joined the fun in Monyash, some in Bonsall, there's loads of options. I'll keep the organisation minimal, because things seem to work best like that, but ultimately I'm sure the day will finish in a pub. The bus service from Matlock to Castleton also works well.

www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/mac-anthony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top