Bakewell BDL Update

3 years 8 months ago #2470 by JamesT
Bakewell BDL Update was created by JamesT
Bakewell BDL - we still need a few more volunteers to help with marshaling, please have a look at the website forum thread to check if your name is down if you've already volunteered. The main showground is in a bit of a state following the Winter Wonderland event, and we can't use the path at the back of the old farm buildings in the top field so we've got a fair bit of work to do in transforming the site in to a race circuit. Course set-up starts 8.30ish Friday morning and continues on Saturday morning, bring a hammer if you're planning on helping. I have to go the NWP5k on Saturday morning to collect the finishing discs and club lists so will be there 10.30ish

I'm still trying to track down some of the club kit, in particular the gazebo, ground spray paint and white plastic stakes. Can you let me know if you have any of these items or know who has. As for the race it's the usual Showground mix of wet long grass and waterlogged sections so it's going to be long spikes or fell shoes. If you are intending to run can let Alison or Colin know so they can assess the strength of our teams. This race could be pivotal in the ladies quest to win the overall title, lets get plenty of bodies out on the course to cheer them on.

JT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #2473 by AndyP
Replied by AndyP on topic Bakewell BDL Update
Hi Jim,

I can probably help with marshalling on Sunday morning if you need me.

Thanks,

Andrea Priestley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top