Autumn/Winter Thursday Schedule - 10k Handicap

4 years 4 months ago #2354 by John Brennan
Sorry Jim, I was guilty of not checking the calendar and the missus has the November date booked already so I can't make it. Can do December instead though.
John B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #2357 by JamesT
Thanks again guys. It's now Les & Dan in Oct', Alan & JT in Nov', John + 1 in Dec' so that's nearly half the sessions covered.

JT

4 years 4 months ago #2373 by AndyMellor
Hiya - I am not around for the October 10k so if you can get enough timekeepers I would prefer to run the others to get five in. But if you are struggling I'll do a few of the others - not as if I'll be threatening for prizes anyway. Am I right in thinking that the winner gets a Ferrari, or am I thinking of another competition :-)
See ya in November

4 years 4 months ago #2374 by Alan
Yes - your right Andy, :whistle: it is this competition that you win the Ferrari - the only problem is that Jim and John keep loosing the keys for it so nobody's actually been able to drive it as yet! :unsure: :evil:

That's my time with a penalty now ;)

I am happy to help out on any of the other nights if you cant get time keepers as I wont be able to run them all due to work, but can call on way home to time keep in December if that helps, and can cover one for Andy so he can run them all if that helps too. :)

4 years 4 months ago #2376 by JamesT
Thanks Alan, that's a massive help. That's the 3 races in 2016 sorted, just the 3 in 2017 for the new Mens Captain to arrange (Andrew) :P

4 years 3 months ago #2437 by JamesT
The next 10k handicap is next Thursday 24th November and we could do with an additional timekeeper if anyone's available. Also we need timekeepers for the following 4 races.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top