× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

White Peak Marathon Marshalling

4 years 5 months ago #1898 by Simon C
Hello all
I have inherited the task of arranging the band of much needed marshalls and water station bodies for this years WPM and 'swift half'. Jo Hoon has kindly supplied the list of last years helpers which is a great start - I know there are a large band of folk who kindly provide their help year in year out and I ask (rather than assume) if you can give up your time again this year. Please reply on this forum thread, or email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to let me know if you can help.

This request is of course open to everyone so if you are able to give up a couple of hours or so on the day, please let me know. There are a number of roles out on the course or at the HQ Cromford Meadows which would appreciate your help. The WPM is your clubs flagship event and a jolly day out, whether running or helping.

Thank you in anticipation of your replies and commitment.

Simon (Croft)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #1899 by billwillis
Registration at Cromford and full marathon start set up with Paul Keetley please Simon

4 years 5 months ago #1901 by DenHolmes
Hi Simon

I helped out at the Middleton Top drink station last year and will do the same again this year if that helps. I have already told Colin that I got left with 4 water containers last year which I still have stored in my garden shed ready for use again.

Dennis

4 years 5 months ago #1902 by Simon C
Thank you to those confirming their availability. I will have a ring round those marshalls and water station folk who have helped in previous years, although as yet don't have everyone's contact details. There are some who can't make it this year so any new volunteers will be gratefully received. (full training will be given....ie smile at runners, fill up some cups and enjoy the uplifting sight of a few hundred inspiring runners)
A couple of hours of your time is all we need.

Many thanks

Simon

4 years 5 months ago #1903 by russell
Hello Simon,
I will do Alsop feeding station, as in previous years, if you wish.

Clive

4 years 5 months ago #1904 by Simon C
Thanks Clive. Do you need help? I think Richard Bradbury has been there in the past but may have read the spreadsheet wrong. Jan unfortunately can't do this year.

I'll sort out what equipment you may need nearer the day.

Thanks again

Simon

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top