Share this article:
Northern Athletics Cross Country Champs, Bedale
It is the Northern Athletics Cross Country Champs at Camp Hill Estate, Kirkington, Bedale, DL8 2LS on Saturday 25th January 2020. There are races for U13 up to Seniors. If you are interested please post on forum, MAC FB page or let John Thorpe know. The details are in the link below. Entries close on 12th January,
Events for December 2019/January 2020
Here are some Events for December 2019/January 2020 -
Derbyshire County XC Championships 2020
Here is the information including entry details for the Derbyshire County XC Championships 2020 -
NOTICE OF AGM AND AGENDA 2019
Please find the Notice of AGM and Agenda 2019
MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS AGM AND ANNUAL ACCOUNTS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE AGM.
Events for November/December 2019
Here are some Events for November/December 2019
London Marathon Ballot Club Place for 2020
Here are the details for how to enter the ballot for the London Marathon 2020 Club place.
Events for October/November 2019
Here are some Events for October/November 2019
MAC Winter 10k Handicap 2019
The details can be found here -
First race is Thursday 17th October 2019
The first race is on Thursday 17th October
1) Due to expected numbers it's members and invited guests only
2) It's still an age graded handicap but now with separate men's and ladies categories
3) Both competitions decided by the best 4 runs instead of 5
4) In the expectation of increased participation there is now 40 points available for each race winner
5) Minimum age is 15 to comply with UKA/ARC guidelines
6) The course remains unchanged, the map and course video are on the website
7) It will be most helpful if everyone planning to run at some point in the series registers before race day to make the timers job much easier
Winter XC Guide - N. Mids & BDL
Here is a Guide to the Winter Cross Country League with dates and venues for the North Mids and BDL -
2019 British Masters XC Relay Champs, Long Eaton
The 2019 British Masters XC Relay Champs, Long Eaton are taking place on 26th October and entries are now open.
The Details of the races are here and they are for Men and Women 35+
If you are interested in taking part please post on forum or on MAC Members' FB page.